Community Tickets + required bundle

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Tickets + required bundle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Hi there,

I am interested in purchasing Community Tickets for my user-generated event listing site.

It says that the bundle of Community Events, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus is required. Can I confirm if the Community Ticket licensing fee includes the others? or if I have to purchase each separately for Community Tickets to work?

Thank you

Courtney

Hi Kevin

In order for <a href=”https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/?utm_source=crobertson&utm_medium=redirect” title=“Community Tickets”>Community Tickets to work, each of the other plugins would be needed to purchase as well. Each has a separate cost.

Event Tickets Plus

Community Events.

In addition, Event Tickets Plus would require that you run the free plugin, Event Tickets and an e-commerce plugin. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

Does that help clarify? Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets + required bundle’ is closed to new replies.