Community Tickets Paypal Payouts API/ Stripe/ Braintree

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Tickets Paypal Payouts API/ Stripe/ Braintree

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frank

Hello,

I know that you are currently working out a solution to replace Paypal Adaptive Payments. Do you have an estimated time frame on when you will be integrating Paypal Payouts, Braintree Marketplace and/or Stripe?

I really would like to purchase your plugins and get my project underway. Such a shame that Paypal has eliminated adaptive payments leaving many wordpress mutli-vendor solutions useless!

Thank you,
    Frank

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Thanks for emailing support. Its something on our list but we do not have it scheduled so we do not have a timeframe currently.

Unfortunately that is the only answer I can give at this time.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets Paypal Payouts API/ Stripe/ Braintree’ is closed to new replies.