Community Tickets not working!

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Community Tickets not working!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi there,

I have been seeing an error on WordPress dashboard saying this: To begin using The Courses Calendar: Community Courses Tickets, please install and activate the latest versions of Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, The Events Calendar, Community Events, and WooCommerce.

I have ensured that I am running the latest versions of all the mentioned plugins and I have spent a lot of money on that. I am also paying a developer but still this is not working and the error message is still there.

Please help me out.

Regards,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Have you installed an extension to re-label events to courses?

Are these plugins working on your site with this error message showing?

If you disable all plugins, and then just enable the plugins in that list, do you still see the message? What if you do that while also having the Twenty Seventeen theme enabled? If you do not have a staging site, you can generate one quickly with the WP Staging plugin to do testing like this.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Have you installed an extension to re-label events to courses?
    Yes I am using a plugin to rename “Events” to “Courses”.

Are these plugins working on your site with this error message showing?
    Basically I want to allow the event organizers to be able to sell tickets and I was told by the support guys that I need to buy “The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets” and I bought that but it’s not working.

If you disable all plugins, and then just enable the plugins in that list, do you still see the message?
    Yes, the error message is still there.

What if you do that while also having the Twenty Seventeen theme enabled?
    The error message didn’t go even after choosing Twenty Seventeen theme.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

It looks like you only have active licenses for Community Events and Event Tickets Plus, but not for Community Tickets.

Is it possible that you may have entered things into the wrong slots under Events Settings < Licenses?

Can you also update all of the Events Calendar related plugins that you have to the most recent versions?

Can you take a screenshot of what you see under Events Settings < Licenses?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Here are my responses:

It looks like you only have active licenses for Community Events and Event Tickets Plus, but not for Community Tickets.
    Yes, right.

Is it possible that you may have entered things into the wrong slots under Events Settings < Licenses?
    I don’t think so.

Can you also update all of the Events Calendar related plugins that you have to the most recent versions?
    Only the following two plugins are out of date:

1. The Courses Calendar PRO

2. The Courses Calendar: Filter Bar

I don’t think that they are responsible for the error.

Can you take a screenshot of what you see under Events Settings < Licenses?
    Sure. I have attached a screenshot.

Best,
    Paul

PS. I am using a code to rename ‘Events’ to ‘Courses’.

Paul Browne
    Participant

Can you please get back to me?

Hi Paul,

Are you trying to use Community Tickets?  I see it listed on your plugins list in your system information, however there is no active license for this plugin.

Also, I see that the same license key is being used for Event Tickets Plus, Event Aggregator, and Events Calendar PRO.  That license number is designated for your Event Tickets Plus license.  Can you try removing it from the other slots and Save Changes.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi,

I removed the license key and also bought a license key but it is not still not working. (See screenshot)

Thanks,
    Paul

Hi Paul,

I just want to make sure that we are on the same page.  I’m seeing that you have Community Events but not Community Tickets.  Is that correct?

The screenshot you shared shows the license for Community Events.  Is Community Events working as expected for you?

Do you have any other licenses that you used another email to purchase?

It looks like you may have purchased Eventbrite Tickets instead of Community Tickets.  Is that possible?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets not working!’ is closed to new replies.