Community Tickets compatibility with EDD

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Tickets compatibility with EDD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mason
    Participant

Hey there,

I was wondering if the Community Tickets plugin is compatible with EDD at this time. And if it’s not, is there a workaround to make it work or do you have a timeline to add this feature in near future?

Community Tickets sounds very promising and I really want to purchase it, my only concern is its compatibility with EDD since my site already operates on EDD and switching to WooCommerce is not feasible.

Thank you very much.

Mason

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mason,

EDD is not compatibility with the Split Payments at this time in Community Tickets.

Unfortunately, I do not have a timeline when it might be added or a work around for that part.

As for EDD with Community Tickets it is possible to create tickets on the front end for it. I just tested myself to confirm.

So everything would work except the split payments.

I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and add split payment support for EDD in Community Tickets there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets compatibility with EDD’ is closed to new replies.