Community Tickets breaks my theme

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Community Tickets breaks my theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I ran into a weird situation were the community tickets when enabled..breaks my theme. I currently using enfold…when i have it enabled…some major things dont work like the gallery on the home page, navigation doesn’t resize on scroll, but when i disable community tickets everything seems to work fine. everything is up to date.

i already went through disabling all the plug-ins, reverting the theme to a base theme, no point of going to 2017 theme since they dont have built in galleries like enfold. I just know that when i disable community tickets everything works.

i have attached two screen shot the first one is with the community tickets enabled, and the other is with community events disabled.

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.

This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Basically the goal here is just for me to confirm that this issue is present on the latest version of our plugin.  I cannot guarantee that I can provide a resolution to this issue.

Please also note that support for theme conflicts is limited as stated in our support policy.

You may also want to reach out to your theme developers in the meantime to see if they have any solutions for you on this issue as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for providing that information.  Unfortunately I don’t have permissions to view the files, but I requested access.

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I’ve already allowed the file to be accessed. I don’t know why it did that. but go ahead and try again

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately I am getting a message that the link has expired so I cannot download your theme. If you can resend it, I will take a look.

In the meantime, I’d recommend taking a look at your stylesheets and page templates and see if altering these settings helps you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

Can you please also enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see?

You may also want to reach out to your theme developers in the meantime to see if they have any solutions for you on this issue as well.

Let me know if anything else comes up along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting that information to me.

I was able to upload your theme and was able to get a gallery to work with it as well.

Can you confirm that when you switched to a default theme, everything worked as expected?

At this point, you may also want to reach out to your theme developers in the meantime to see if they have any solutions for you on this issue as well.

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

the default doesnt have scroll navigation nor the galleries as theme add-ons. my main concern is the navigation how it doesn’t shrink when scrolled. can you supply me a link to your version so i can see for myself?

Mike
    Participant

Also when i reset all the settings to the default enfold theme settings the navigation still didn’t shrink or anything. I checked with the theme developers as well and they also confirmed that it was a plug-in issue since i went through all the necessary uninstalling, reinstalling of themes, turning off plug-ins and such

Mike
    Participant

the navigation is suppose to shrink and have a black backgroun like the first screen shot supplied. (the navigation works when i turn off community tickets) and when I have community tickets installed the navigation doesn’t shrink or do anything as shown in the second screen shot

Mike
    Participant

forgot to attach the second screen shot

Mike
    Participant

null

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I do all of my testing on a local site, so I cannot provide a link to my site.

Have you been able to take a look at your stylesheets and page templates and see if altering these settings helps you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

Does the navigation shrinking work on some pages and not others?  It appears to me that it is working, but can you link me to a page where it is not working?

Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets breaks my theme’ is closed to new replies.