Community Tickets affiliate links

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Tickets affiliate links

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Abi

Hi there,

I’m keen to know if this plugin allows our event organisers to generate their own affiliate links so they can see how much commission to pay their ticket sellers? If this is not a current feature will this be built in or can you build this in as bespoke at all?

Also, which member plugins work with this feature?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

I’m not sure if I completely understand what you’re asking. There is no functionality to generate affiliate links.

We did have a feature called “split payments” that allowed organizers to get a percentage of the ticket sales as they were made. However, Paypal discontinued allowing new accounts for this, so it only works for legacy users.

We are working on something similar that would allow you charge organizers up front and set up payments to them from the ticket sales. Unfortunately, this is still a ways off from being available.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Sky

abi
    Participant

Hi there Sky,

I’ll give you more context 🙂

We currently use the Pro EventCalendar and also the Filter Bar on this site and page:
    https://www.nonchalantlondon.com/lesbian-events/

I’d like to know the below things:
    – What WordPress member plugins work along side the Community Events and Community Tickets plugins?
    – Do you offer a service to do bespoke development for a site?

What I’m looking to do for our site is firstly create a members accounts (so readers can have an account, we don’t have this functionality yet) – I’m looking at other plugins for this but I’d like to know what plugins work with yours first?

I’d then like users to be able to add their own events and manage their own events. I’d like them to be able to sell tickets through the site and we are take a cut.

From the above I’d like the users to be able to create their own affiliate link options for their events. As a lot of my readers that run events ask people to sell their tickets for them and they will pay people money per ticket they sell. Is this something you can create for us?

Many thanks,

Abi

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

We usually recommend the Members plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/members/.

Our plugins don’t have any special integration features for these types of plugins. You would need to figure out how to integrate the functionality you require.

We do not offer site development services for smaller projects.

As I mentioned, we are working on ways to improve managing organizer payments. But currently, you would need to collect all of the money and manually take your cut and pay out the organizers.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets affiliate links’ is closed to new replies.