community tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions community tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want that my registered users in my membership site , be allowed to create their own events and be able to collect money using their own paypal or other merchant accounts available and not me that receive this money with my own woocommerce merchant accounts that i have set in my membership site.

so the money goes directly to the organizer and not to me , this is possible ?

if yes what modules i need ?

best regards
    silvio fortunato

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I will try to help with your question.

There was a feature that allowed this called “split payments,” but unfortunately something changed on PayPal’s end making it no longer possible to create new accounts to do this. However, if you already have an approved PayPal Adaptive Payments account, you will be able to get this set up.

You can read the knowledgebase article for the community tickets plugin to see how that would work: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-community-tickets/

If you do not have an adaptive payments account, you will need to distribute funds to organizers manually.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

I think you didn’t get my question. I want that my all existing users including “subscriber” and editors will be able to create event and sale ticket. I need to know about that if these users can be added automatically as event organizer so that they can sell ticket.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

In Events > Settings > Community > “Community Tickets” there is a setting “Allow any user to create tickets.” Checking this will allow Subscribers to create tickets.

Organizers can be added by anyone submitting an event if “Users cannot create new Organizers” is unchecked in the same settings tab as above.

There is not a way to automatically create Organizers from you users by default. This may be possible with some customization, but this is beyond the scope of what I can help with here in the forums.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘community tickets’ is closed to new replies.