Community Ticket with Wc vendor/Dokan/Product Vendor

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Ticket with Wc vendor/Dokan/Product Vendor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stefano
    Participant

Hi, first I want to say that your plugins are awesome and I really like your releasing process.

I’m building a website where people can sell tickets for events but also other types of products.

I’m already using a vendors marketplace plugin to let users sell their products and
    before purchasing the new Community Tickets plugin I would like to know if I can still use the splitting payment system of other Vendors plugins like WC Vendors Pro or Dokan (for example using their Stripe gateway) without setting the payment gateway also for the Community Tickets plugin.

I would like users to set their payment accounts just once on my website and not to set paypal for selling events tickets and then set paypal again, or stripe, for selling other types of product. This way I would manage all the fees at once.

Thanks in advance,
    Stefano.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can answer your questions.

Community Tickets officially only supports PayPal for slitting payments on ticket purchases.

It is possible another payment process might work with the Vendors Pro plugin, however, we cannot say for sure and we are not able to support it either.

We do have a 30 day refund policy so you could try it out and if it works great, if not we could refund you within 30 days.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Ticket with Wc vendor/Dokan/Product Vendor’ is closed to new replies.