Community Submitted Event Venue Data

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Submitted Event Venue Data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    inmiowa
    Participant

I am using Community Events and Events Calendar Pro.
    I have set the community event submissions to be anonymous.

When that anonymous person submits an event, all of the details for the address and event are entered into the form and it is submitted. A pending event and a pending venue are created.

However, when I go to approve that event and/or venue, the address information is no longer saved. The venue name remains, but all the corresponding fields are blank.

I saw a fix in another thread about a work-a-around being to approve the pending venue before approving the pending event. I tried this and there is no data in the pending venue, either.

http://www.inmiowa.org/events/church/add

Barry

That definitely looks like a legitimate bug: we’ve logged an issue and will look into this. As soon as we’ve got something to report we’ll certainly do our best to update this thread accordingly.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we investigate.

welshartnow
    Participant

Hi Just found this post and am experiencing the same problem, this is a show stopper, are you able to offer an update on this bug
    Thank you

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Submitted Event Venue Data’ is closed to new replies.