Community rewrite slug page not found

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community rewrite slug page not found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andrew

Even the plugin tells me: Your current community events URL is http://www.keepalbanyboring.com/events/submit/

But when I visit that page I get a 404. Is there a short code I’m missing?
    Do I need to alter permissions?

Thanks!
    Ps. First.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Sorry about this. We’re looking into it and will have an update for you soon.

Regards,
    Jonah

andrew

Thanks a lot. Let me know if you guys need a log in or something that can help.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Andrew, alright so here’s the scoop. There’s not supposed to be anything at /submit or the base community permalink. The only end points for the plugin are /community-base-slug/add and /community-base-slug/list so as a temporary fix you can just setup links to those two pages.

We’re working on revising the verbiage and setting up automatic redirects to these end points so as to reduce any confusion about where the plugin pages are.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and contributing to a better community and plugin! Let me know if you have any questions or run into any other issues.

Cheers,
    Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Andrew, as another follow up to this… I was wrong, there’s not actually going to be an auto redirect but we did change the verbiage on the settings page to be more clear. I can send you a copy of this updated code if you’d like to get it in place. Just email jonah [at] tri [dot] be and I’ll shoot it to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community rewrite slug page not found’ is closed to new replies.