Community My Events List group/sort order

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community My Events List group/sort order

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Currently, when a community user logs in and view their events /events/community/list/
    The recurring events are shown as single events, and are sorted by date descending (the furthest future events shown 1st).

How can I reverse the sort order so that today/tomorrow’s events are shown 1st and future dates are further down the list?
    And is there a way to group them so that a recurring event set is shown only once, with an option for user to click to expand it to view all the individual events?

Geoff

Hey David,

Great questions! However, I am afraid that Community Events does not have a setting or built-in support for displaying recurring events as a single event or for re-sorting the list of events in reverse-chronological order.

Sorry for the bad news, but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Geoff

David
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the info. Could you confirm that this listing is generated by /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/event-list.php and that the way to customize it is by creating a file at [your-theme]/tribe-events/community/event-list.php ?

Geoff

Hi David,

Yes, that is correct. That is the correct template to duplicate and the correct folder location to place it.

Cheers!
    Geoff

David
    Participant

Thank you

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by David.
    Geoff

My pleasure!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community My Events List group/sort order’ is closed to new replies.