Community Licence says it has expired, yet only 1 month old

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Licence says it has expired, yet only 1 month old

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deepdalefarm
    Participant

I bought a community licence on Wed 28/05/2014 and received an email at 19:28 that day with the licence number. I downloaded, installed and added the licence. Yet today when I went onto the licences page, the page tells me the licence number has expired.

What is going on?

Leah

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting. We were doing some maintenance on our license server which unfortunately caused this issue to occur. It should be fixed now- can you please try adding your license again, and confirm that it validates successfully? I’m sorry you ran into that issue, and I appreciate your patience while we got it corrected.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting. We were doing some maintenance on our license server which unfortunately caused this issue to occur. It should be fixed now- can you please try adding your license again, and confirm that it validates successfully? I’m sorry you ran into that issue, and I appreciate your patience while we got it corrected.

Best,

Leah

deepdalefarm
    Participant

Cheers, working now

Leah

Awesome, thank you for confirming! And thanks again for your patience and understanding here.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Licence says it has expired, yet only 1 month old’ is closed to new replies.