Community Form Problem with Labels

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Form Problem with Labels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    amezianebelkessam
    Participant

On the Community Add Event Form page the labels for most of the form are missing. I am pretty sure this is a theme related problem integrating with Community Events b/c when I tried the default wordpress theme the community labels come up correctly. I just need some guidance on how to correct the issue. I greatly appreciate you help.

Casey
    Participant

amezianebelkessam,
    Thanks for reaching out! I suspect that some styling in your theme is hiding labels, so you could try adding some CSS to fix this. Something like this:

#tribe-community-events label {
    display:inline-block !important;
    }

As you’ve confirmed that this is working correctly in the default theme, I unfortunately can’t provide any more support than this. Hopefully that gets you started in the right direction, but feel free to reach out to the developer of your theme if you have further questions.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

amezianebelkessam
    Participant

That worked! Thank you for your assistance

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Form Problem with Labels’ is closed to new replies.