Community Events – Widgets Setting

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events – Widgets Setting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mnguyen
    Participant

I have purchased The Event Calendar Pro and Community Event Plugins. I have questions

1. How can I disable the image upload in the add events form?
    2. I have tried to change the color for featured events by using general theme, but nothing is updated after the changes

Please advise.

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this.

You can remove the image upload section by customizing the template. We have instructions on how to do that here in our themer’s guide, and the template you’ll want to grab can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php. Once you’ve copied it over into your child theme as described in the themer’s guide, you can remove the following line:

Did you try changing the color for featured events under Appearance > Customize > The Events Calendar > General Theme > Featured Highlight Color? You might need to clear your browser’s cache after changing it to be able to see the difference. If it’s still not showing up, you can try changing the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” setting under Events > Settings > Display. Finally, you may need to add some custom CSS. If needed, the following should override the color for you:

.tribe-event-featured {
    background: #fff !important;
    }

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Widgets Setting’ is closed to new replies.