Community Events: Tags

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events: Tags

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by eliteitpartners.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eliteitpartners
    Participant

Hello,

I have recently set up the Community Events extension to allow my users to submit their own events. When my users try to submit tags with their events, they are only able to search through existing tags. Is it possible to set it up so they can submit new tags rather than just have to stick to existing tags. My concern is that I won’t be able to factor for the variety of tags they may want to use.

Best,

Patricia

Hey Josh,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

By default, users are not able to create new categories/tags from the front end form with Community Events.

I would recommend proposing this feature in our User Voice page to let us know.

Other users can then up-vote it, giving us a great idea of how much demand there might be (or, if you can find a suitable existing request, you can in turn up-vote that).

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events: Tags’ is closed to new replies.