Community Events "successfully posted" message

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events "successfully posted" message

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    adamcrouchley
    Participant

Hi there, can I change the message that users get once they have submitted their event? If so, where can I do this?

Thanks
    Adam.

Casey
    Participant

Adam,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Try pasting this code snippet into your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/8aa1390da48520f88149

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

adamcrouchley
    Participant

Hi Casey, thanks for the reply. That brings the website down, leaving us with a white screen, any ideas why?

Casey
    Participant

Adam,
    That’s strange. I was able to paste the code into my environment with no issues. Please make sure you’re pasting it within the opening and closing PHP tags. I made a slight modification to the snippet, since the message key has recently be changed to ‘update’ instead of ‘updated,’ so copy the latest from here and try it again: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/8aa1390da48520f88149

If you’re still running into issues, just paste the entire contents of your functions.php file into a gist and I can take a closer look. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

adamcrouchley
    Participant

The client has pulled the pin on the job because we couldn’t get Community Events to work nicely. Thanks for your help though. Cheers, Adam.

Casey
    Participant

So sorry to hear that! If you have any feedback on how we can improve the Community add-on, we’d love to hear your suggestions on our UserVoice page. Our team is always reviewing user feedback there, to make sure we’re responsive to the needs of our users.

Since it looks like this issue is resolved for now, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events "successfully posted" message’ is closed to new replies.