Community Events Submission width

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Community Events Submission width

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annie Tandy
    Participant

Is there a way to make the Community Events Submission form responsive to the body width? Right now it is really narrow and therefore overlaps some of the components, which makes it hard to use. Here’s the link: https://mykidlist.com/events/community/add

Thanks,
    Annie

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Annie,

Thanks for reaching out!

We are aware of a few styling issues occurring with certain themes and are working on getting those fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience there!

In the meantime, try changing between the three styling options under Events > Settings > Display.

You can also add a little CSS:

/* Increases the width */

#post-20350 .entry-content {
    width: 95%;
    }

/* This will add some extra space in around some of the form elements - just noticed the Venue & Organizer Details sections were looking a little scrunched, so I thought I'd add it in here! */

.tribe-community-events td {
    padding: 15px;
    }

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any more questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Submission width’ is closed to new replies.