Community Events Submission Form Problems

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events Submission Form Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gould
    Participant

This cannot POSSIBLY be right. The form is ridiculous. Please help.
    I am using 2.011 because I had too much trouble w 3.0 Running Genesis 2.0

http://screencast.com/t/etycndon6tW

Casey
    Participant

Gould – can you try reverting to the Twenty Twelve theme and see if the form displays correctly? If so, then it looks like it’s an issue with your theme styling.

Give that a shot and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Gould
    Participant

Hi Casey. Yes, it looks fine in TwentyThirteen. As I said, I’m running Genesis 2.0. Can you help? Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

Yeah, it looks like your theme is doing some odd things with the width of checkboxes and dropdowns. You should be able to add this CSS rule to your stylesheet which will help things look considerably better:

.tribe_community_edit input[type=checkbox], .tribe_community_edit select {width:auto !important;}

Give that a shot and let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Gould
    Participant

Thanks, Casey, that did it. Now, on to using conditionals to get rid of the sidebars on that page. See you in the funny papers. Thanks again.

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Unless you disagree, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

We really appreciate your support and please let us know if you need anything else in the future. If you find yourself with a few minutes and would be so kind as to give us a “Works” rating or a positive star voting on the WordPress.org repo (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/), or even a shoutout to your followers on Facebook or Twitter, it would mean a lot to us. Thanks again for using the plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Submission Form Problems’ is closed to new replies.