Community Events Submission Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events Submission Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William Adeimy
    Participant

Hi,

This morning I had several clients email me about not being able to submit events on my site. After looking at the issue I encountered the same WordPress Failure Error – “Are you sure you want to do this?”

I recently switch themes to a more Event Calendar friendly theme called “Eventica” yet after three weeks of smooth sailing the same issue I encountered with my old theme is hindering people from submitting again.

Any insight into what might be causing this would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Cliff

Hi William.

We cannot provide support for themes other than the default ones like Twenty Fifteen.

If it does turn out to be an issue with the theme, I’d suggest contacting the theme author for support if you have a support agreement with them.

To help determine what the cause of the issue is, could you try temporarily activating the default Twenty Fifteen theme and seeing if the issue persists?

If disabling the theme fixes it, we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict. Do you have any theme overrides for the Events Calendar? If so could you try disabling them by renaming your [themename]/tribe-events/ folder to ‘tribe-events-bak’. Did that fix it?

If the issue persists in the default Twenty Fifteen theme, then we have a different set of debugging steps. Please keep the Twenty Fifteen theme enabled, and also disable any plugins other than the ones from Modern Tribe to see if that fixes it. If it does, please try re-enabling the plugins one at a time until the issue resurfaces. When it does resurface, can you let me know which plugin caused that to happen?

If it turns out not to be a theme issue, please provide a link to the form as well.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Submission Error’ is closed to new replies.