Community Events – Signoff for Users

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events – Signoff for Users

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Uwe Matern
    Participant

Good day from Germany,

we want to rollout community events to a number of art event organizers to manage their events independently.

They will get a user with the lowest rights and no access to the wp admin panel.
    They have to login first before they start to manager their events.

But the question remains: How does such users can logout? There is no logout or signoff button or option available.
    Any help on this?

Best regards, Uwe

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, this is something more related with WordPress rather than the Events Calendar Plugin, but you can add a new link to logout from the account in your current theme as follows:

<?php if ( is_user_logged_in() ) : ?>
    <a href="<?php echo wp_logout_url(); ?>">Logout</a>
    <?php endif; ?>

This will only display a Logout link if the user is logged in, you can add this snipped of code on the template you would like to display the link, and add custom CSS class to edit to match your style guide.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Uwe Matern
    Participant

Dear Chrisoforo,

thanks for your reply. I found now an alternative way with option of our theme AVADA in combination with the plugin Profile Builder.

Problem solved.

best regards
    Uwe

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

Thanks for the update, that’s fantastic. Feel free to reach out again if you have more questions in the future.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Signoff for Users’ is closed to new replies.