Community Events Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annette
    Participant

Hello
    I am experiencing problems with recurring Community Events. I keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error when initially trying to submit a recurring community event; however, it does appear to be generated. When I go in to Edit the Event so I can Publish it, clicking on Edit takes me back to the Dashboard. I don’t have any problems with single events.

I am using the following versions:
    Events Calendar 4.1.0.1
    Pro 4.0.5
    Community Events 4.0.2
    Should I update Events Calendar to a newer version?

Barry

Hi Annette,

Thanks for contacting us and I’m sorry to hear you’ve experienced problems.

I would strongly recommend that you update, yes! In general, your plugins should at least share the same ‘base version’ – so for instance, if you use version 4.1.0.1 of The Events Calendar, then Events Calendar PRO and Community Events should also be 4.1.x version numbers (not 4.0.x).

However, all are currently in need of updates as many fixes and enhancements have been made since those versions you are currently using were released.

I hope that helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.