Community Events pull from Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events pull from Facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Is it possible to allow a community member to add an event that is on facebook or to add their page id for auto importing? Ideally either the single event or the ongoing import request would be able to be moderated. I have the facebook events add-on and am considering the community add-on. But, I would ideally not have to get a third add-on to have this desired capability. perhaps a bonus feature enabled if you have both add-ons in place

Casey
    Participant

Alex,
    Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this functionality is not available in Community at this time. I’ll suggest this as a new feature to our developers, since it would definitely be a great feature to have. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Alex
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response. I do hope to see that functionality sooner than later, since so many of our sites events are posted on Facebook, by people not directly associated with our site, that it would be very helpful for them not to have to double enter their details.

Casey
    Participant

I’ve submitted this feature request to our developers, so I’ll keep you updated on this thread if it makes it into a future release. In the mean time I’m going to close this thread, so please start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events pull from Facebook’ is closed to new replies.