Community Events plugin conflicts with woocommerce reviews tab

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events plugin conflicts with woocommerce reviews tab

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ttem
    Participant

Woocommerce product reviews tabs are blank (review content disappears) when activating the latest version of Community Events plugin.

Cliff

Hi, @ttem.

From your system information report, it looks like you’re using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-customer-reviews/

I see its current version is 3.1.2 but you’re using 2.4.8

I’d suggest updating that plugin to its latest version and seeing if the issue continues.

Also, it looks like you have this plugin active (from 2014) but not the Community Events plugin active.

Please deactivate that plugin and activate Community Events.

Hopefully updating, deactivating, and activating these 3, respectively, will get things working for you again.

If it doesn’t, please provide any screenshots and links you think may be helpful to further assist you here.

Thank you.

ttem
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response Cliff,

Yes that wp customer reviews plugin was intentionally not updated, because the new features cause some layout issues, however I have tested with all plugins deactivated except for the woocommerce and tribe plugins including the community plugin (which is currently deactivated because of the reviews tab conflict issue)

In addition I have also tested with basic WP twenty sixteen theme with same conflict issue.

Have you been able to replicate this behavior on an install your end are the Woocommerce review tabs working?

Thanks

Cliff

Thanks for testing. We don’t claim any specific WooCommerce extensions, per this KB article.

Still, I did install the plugin and saw this is available at each Product edit screen: https://cl.ly/1K1x2k3j0w3q

Checking that box makes the fields appear, but I did not try adding any information in those boxes.

ttem
    Participant

Thanks for response Cliff. However I don’t have any conflicts with WP customer reviews plugin(its not a WC extension btw)

For testing purposes all plugins have been deactivated except for WC and Tribe plugins. Please reread my original post:

“Woocommerce product reviews tabs are blank (review content disappears) when activating the latest version of Community Events plugin.”

The issue is conflict with Community Events plugin making the Woocommerce reviews tab content disappear when activated.

ttem
    Participant

Just updated to community plugin version 4.4.1 released today. WC Reviews tab conflict has been fixed.

Thank you!

Cliff

Ah, in that case, I bet it’s related to the bug where Community Events disabled WordPress comments. I’m glad it resolved the issue for you.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events plugin conflicts with woocommerce reviews tab’ is closed to new replies.