community events & MagicMembers Plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events community events & MagicMembers Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ingosch
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using the latest version of wordpress. Theme: Buddy (latest version)
    Subscribers are managed with MagicMembership Plugin. Everything is working fine. Except the front end submit form and “my events” list does not show up for logged in users (subscriber). I’ve checked all the settings of the Membership Plugin, but it does not work. I’ve tested all roles and capabilities. Only admin can see the submit form and list.

I am not a developer but I think its because Community Events does not use any pages.

Does anyone know what the issue with this is?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Casey
    Participant

ingosch,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us! Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with that plugin, but would you mind sending me a private reply with a URL to your Event Submission form and a login so I can take a closer look? Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

ingosch
    Participant

This reply is private.

ingosch
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

ingosch,
    As an admin, I was able to login and submit a test event successfully, and then I was able to see my event in the Event List. My suggestion would be to reach out to the plugin developer and see if there’s some PHP code in the plugin that will allow you to disable it on a page-by-page basis. If so, then you should be able to perform a template override on the Community Submission form and add the code there.

We unfortunately can’t provide support for third-party plugins, but let me know what you discover after getting in touch with the other plugin’s developer. Thanks!

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘community events & MagicMembers Plugin’ is closed to new replies.