Community Events – Install Failure

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events – Install Failure

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    benready
    Participant

I’m trying to install the Community Events add-on but keep getting the message:

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /clientdata/apache-www/m/b/mbanews.com.au/www/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/

Plugin install failed.

Casey
    Participant

Ben,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry you’re having this issue. It sounds like you already have Community Events installed, or a previous installation never completed. Can you try a couple of things for me?

First, from the Administrative Dashboard, please go to ‘Plugins->Installed Plugins’ and see if Community Events is in the list of installed plugins there. If so, check the box and select activate.

Secondly, if Community is not showing up under your plugins there, you’ll need to go in and manually delete that folder. You can do this via FTP or by logging into your Hosting Control Panel. After deleting this folder, please try re-installing the plugin.

After trying those options, please let me know if you’re still unable to get the plugin installed. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Install Failure’ is closed to new replies.