Community Events individual calendars per user

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events individual calendars per user

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi, I was wondering if your Community Events add on offer the ability for each of a group of user to have their own individual calendars, and the ability to manage them? I have a client looking to offer franchises you see, and each frachisee would require a calendar on the main website, where they could manage events specific to them. Can you see a way to achieve that via your plugin?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi John!

Thanks for reaching out! I will try to help with your question.

When using the Community Events plugin, you have the option of requiring users to log in before submitting an event. When this is enabled, they are provided with a link that shows a list of all events that they have created.

There are also dedicated archive pages that show a list of events connected to a particular organizer, which can be set when creating an event through the community event submission form.

However, both of these options show the events in a list format, and the full calendar views (month, week, etc) are not available for the views.

Using TEC Pro, there is a shortcode for displaying customized calendar views. You can limit the calendar to a specific category. If you were able to create a category for each user, you could embed this on a page created specifically or them.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events individual calendars per user’ is closed to new replies.