community events / gutenberg incompatibility

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events community events / gutenberg incompatibility

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lou.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lou
    Participant

With latest versions of community events and gutenberg (4.5.9 and 2.2.0 respectively), community events throws a couple of syntax error messages and does consequently not format the add events page correctly.

add:2023 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
    add:2178 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

With gutenberg plugin disabled, these syntax errors do not occur

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lou!

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

I have been able to replicate this on my end.

I have created a report for this so our developers are aware of it. I will link this thread to the report, so we can notify you once we find a resolution for it.

Additionally, let me point you to the following articles that George wrote related to Gutenberg:

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘community events / gutenberg incompatibility’ is closed to new replies.