Community Events Frontend field problems

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events Frontend field problems

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

Hi There,
    I am having a problem with the front end add event form on my website. The site is still in development so I will send through a private post following this one with the information on how to access the site.

I have tried debugging by switching all other plugins off but it hasn’t made a difference.

1. When I fill in the ‘Event Description’ box as well as everything else when i click on ‘Submit Event’ the ‘Event Description’ field becomes blank and highlights in red (see attached image).
    This has only started doing this since updating to Version 4.4.3. It was working before this, but 4.4.3 has fixed other issues.

2. When I click on the Venue or Organiser, I see the list of venues and organisers but when I click on them with my mouse (in latest version of windows chrome) I cannot select the venue, the only way I appear to be able to select the venue is by using my arrow keys on my keyboard and then hitting ‘enter’ on the keyboard. I cannot expect my visitors to do this.

Any ideas on how to fix these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tom

Tom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Tom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Tom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Tom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Tom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Tom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Frontend field problems’ is closed to new replies.