Community events form has disappeared!

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community events form has disappeared!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Hi,

Our community events form has dissapeared! http://www.welovebrighton.com/events/community/add

Any idea where it’s gone? The plugin is activated and up to date…

Thanks,
    Kelly.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Kelly,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out here.

You are running Community Events 3.9 with The Events Calendar 3.10.

You need to update all the plugins to 3.10 or keep them all on 3.9.3 or lower for them to work.

Filter Bar and WooCommerce Tickets would have to be updated to 3.10 as well for them to work.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Ben
    Participant

Hi,

Ok thanks, it’s not showing that the Community Events plug in is out of date though? And no update option is showing?

Thanks,
    Kelly.

Ben
    Participant

Ok i’ve just noticed we need to update our license key but I can’t do that right now as my boss is away for the next 2 weeks. Is there any way to take events calendar pro back to the last version instead?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes you can download previous versions of any of the plugins you have a license for from your account here.

And for the Events Calendar on WordPress.org in the developer section you can get any of the previous downloads there too.

Cheers

Ben
    Participant

Ok great, where can I download previous versions? I’m not sure what you mean by ‘here’?

Ben
    Participant

Hi,

Ok I found where you mean in the account section but that just downloads to my desktop, how do I then get that on WordPress?

Thanks.

Ben
    Participant

Ok i’ve found how to upload a plug-in but what will this do? Will it overwrite the newer version? And will all our data be safe as we have over 2000 events in our calendar! Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have to delete and deactivate the current plugins and then upload the older version to replace them.

This process does not delete or change events settings or events. However, it is good practice to backup your site before doing it.

Ben
    Participant

Ok great thanks for all your help!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Community events form has disappeared!’ is closed to new replies.