Community Events Form customization – delays in changes reflecting on site

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events Form customization – delays in changes reflecting on site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    athyg
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to customize the Community events form to my requirements. But I’m finding it very difficult to test, as the changes I’m making don’t see to reflect on the front end right away, even after refreshing. So it initially appears as though my changes are not working, but then eventually I can see the results of my changes.
    Why is this happening & is there any way around it, so I can see a change made immediately?

Barry

Ordinarily changes to template overrides would effectively be instant. Is it possible you are using a caching plugin (or might opcode caching be enabled) and could that be impacting here?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Form customization – delays in changes reflecting on site’ is closed to new replies.