Community Events: Edit notification email upon submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events: Edit notification email upon submission

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hackauf
    Participant

hello,

is there a way to edit the notification email upon submission? i want to add the location to the email, but can´t find the right file to edit.

thank you for your help!

Casey
    Participant

hackauf,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately that functionality isn’t possible in the current version of the plugin. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events: Edit notification email upon submission’ is closed to new replies.