Community Events – Dashicon f182 is broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events – Dashicon f182 is broken

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by winebcdotcom.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    winebcdotcom
    Participant

Using the Community Events plug-in and on the event form submission, the Dashicon f182 is broken.

This particular icon is located under the Organizer Details section and to the right of “Organizer:”.

I believe the f182 icon is a ‘trash’ icon.

IMPORTANT:
    The URL I provide below will NOT take you to the site I’m currently developing for the client. It will take you to their existing live website. I’m currently building their site on a different server but am developing it using their proper URL of winebc.com and changing my hosts file to access it.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey wineb.,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I just checked that on my test site and it shows up with twentyseventeen and twentysixteen as well.

Can you check with a different theme if you are still getting the issue?

Thanks?
    Andras

winebcdotcom
    Participant

Hi Andras
    SORRY… I got so swamped with launching the website (just launched NOW) that I didn’t have time to switch the theme and test.

Unfortunately making the site live didn’t help.

Later today/tonight I’ll quickly switch the theme (Enfold) and see if the trash icon is still broken or not. I hope there is a solution if it does turn out to be the enfold theme.

I’ll keep you posted.

– Michael

Andras
    Keymaster

Eagerly waiting!

If it needs fixing we’ll do out best to help out.

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events – Dashicon f182 is broken’ is closed to new replies.