Community Events: Configure to use "UserPro" Login

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events: Configure to use "UserPro" Login

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kalgary1
    Participant

When testing Community Events (e.g. “add events”) I’m sent to a login page, when I attempt to login, I’m sent to another login page (UserPro plugin login page). Is there a way to override the Community Events login page for a more preferred login script.

Casey
    Participant

kalgary1,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately we can’t integrate with other plugins, but if you’d like to use a different login page, then you should be able to paste the following code into your theme’s functions.php file:

function redirect_login() {
    wp_redirect( home_url( '/your-login-page-slug-goes-here' ) );
    }
    add_action( 'login_form_login', 'redirect_login' );

Give that a shot and let me know if that gets you what you need. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

kalgary1
    Participant

Hmmm… It didn’t reroute; however, I’ll keep trying… I think I have the idea; I think.

Casey
    Participant

Ok, just let me know if you have further questions, or if you’ve resolved the issue and I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events: Configure to use "UserPro" Login’ is closed to new replies.