Community events and woocommerce tickets, users set up tickets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Community events and woocommerce tickets, users set up tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nagroup
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible for users (event organizers) who add events also to set up tickets for there event and view the list of attendees.

For now, I as admin add the tickets to the events and forward emails to the event organizers when someone has purchased a ticket. But I think this is not a good way of doing. I would appriciate if the event organizers (users) could handle all that by themselfs.

Thanks for your help.

nagroup
    Participant

why is this closed?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

The thread is not closed and I can help you out.

Community Events does not have a feature to have users create tickets for events or view attendees for events. It could be possible with customization, but that is beyond the support we can provide.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community events and woocommerce tickets, users set up tickets’ is closed to new replies.