Community Events and The Events Calendar issue.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events and The Events Calendar issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luis

Hi,

I have two questions.

Community Events works with The Events Calendar or do I need to have Events Calendar Pro in order to have working CE?

My other questions is regarding The Events Calendar which I am using now. Is there a way we can keep showing the events which are not finished yet? For example, Let’s say today it is 2pm, and I have an event which started at 10am today but it is going to finish at 6pm. However, in my Next Events Views this event is not displayed anymore. Maybe I forgot to set up something?

Thanks

Luis

Sorry about my second question. I fixed it. It was because of the time zone, but I would like to know if I can use Community Events with The Events Calendar and also know if I can play with a demo you can have.

Thanks.

Courtney

Hi Luis

Community Events does not require Events Calendar Pro.

You can take a peak at our demo site (limited to front-end only) at http://wpshindig.com/events/community/add. Just register using the link provided there and give it a try.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events and The Events Calendar issue.’ is closed to new replies.