Community Event's and FaceBook?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Event's and FaceBook?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jorgen

Is it a function where the users simply type in their FB event ID, or page name to add the event? I don’t really need them to create events from scratch, as they’re all on FB anyways. If so, I’ll buy the plugin (I already have the FaceBook plugin, and it’s the best thing that has happened to me so far in my life 😉 )

Rob

Hi there Jorgen. Thanks for the note here, and apologies for the delay here…we strive for a 24-hour response time during the work week and it’s obvious this one slipped through the cracks. Please accept my apologies on that end, and know this isn’t the standard practice around here.

On this one, there is unfortunately no way to get events from WordPress over TO Facebook, either in the Facebook Events add-on or with Community. As it stands Community-submitted events can only be submitted to the WordPress site; it’d unfortunately need to be created manually on Facebook as well, at this point anyway.

All that may change as we continue to build out the plugin – we’ve seen a lot of demand to have events go the other way, as you’re requesting – but at this point it’s not in the immediate roadmap.

Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t offer up more. Thanks again for your patience; please let me know what else I can do or if you have other questions.

Casey
    Participant

Jorgen,
    I’m going to close this thread out since we haven’t heard back from you. Feel free to start another thread is this is still an issue. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event's and FaceBook?’ is closed to new replies.