Community Events Add-On Wireframes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Community Events Add-On Wireframes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Community Events Wireframes are here and we would love your feedback. This is a peek and won’t give the 100% experience but should give you a good idea. We are going to include settings so that the site admin can configure a # of options:

default for ajax (bool)
    moderation (posts default to draft or publish)
    user event accounts (on / off)
    if user accounts on:
    allow anonymous submission (bool)
    allow users to edit submissions (bool)
    allow users to delete submissions (bool)

anything else you can think of?

We are thinking of making the plugin compatible with Otto’s Facebook/twitter connect plugins so if those are on, it will add them to the login form.

The final debate on our end is how we want to manage member accounts (integrate with a member mgt plugin or offer simple support out of the box).

Add/Edit Event: http://cl.ly/BvZb
    My Events List: http://cl.ly/BvXk

cleverdaisies
    Participant

Looks great! Looking forward to this add-on. Any idea when it will be available?

Thanks a bunch!

Christina
    Participant

Fancy! Most of my clients need about 30% of the functionality you will be providing.

I’m nervous about the wysiwyg editor. Hopefully that will be an admin option.

Rob

Meghan, we’re hoping to have this out within a couple months – and aiming for a stable beta by the end of the year.

cleverdaisies
    Participant

Thanks Rob! Looking forward to this!

Rob

If you send me an email (rob at tri.be) I’ll add you to the list of beta testers, so you can be the first to play with the code once it’s ready.

cleverdaisies
    Participant

Thanks Rob! I just sent it 😉

Rob

Received! You’ve been added to the VIP (beta) list and I’ll be in touch once I have the code. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Add-On Wireframes’ is closed to new replies.