Community Events Add-On Prevents Comments from Showing Up on Site

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Events Add-On Prevents Comments from Showing Up on Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michaeldinan
    Participant

Hello, I have The Events Calendar and two Add-Ons, Pro and Community Events. My site is http://newcanaanite.com, a news website. The two plugins I have for comments are Aksimet and Disqus. The site recently updated to WP 4.7.1. I have all updated plugins from Modern Tribe. Ran into a complaint/problem from readers where the comments on my site that normally follow at the end of an article were not showing up. Disabled all plugins and then started activating them one at a time. The offender is the Community Events add-on. This was never a problem before/with the prior version of the MT plugins. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events Add-On Prevents Comments from Showing Up on Site’ is closed to new replies.