community events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions community events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Raul Quinto

Hello,

We are looking for the option that our users can register their events without prior approval, and are confident that with the plugin of community events can be done, but we have a query:

Because we have many users and only 5 meeting rooms, there is a way that when registering a room and this can block the system or simply display a message be busy already reserved.

Sorry if this is not well translated what I explain.

I hope you can help me.

Greetings.

Barry

Hi Raul,

That’s a great question.

“Out of the box”, there are not any facilities for this. However, as with all of our plugins, Community Events has been built with extensibility in mind and it would certainly be possible to implement this as a further customization.

Does that answer your question?

Raul Quinto

hello barry,

with respect to customization, which interests us, what would be the approximate cost for such customization.

I look forward to your comments.

greetings.

Barry

Hi Raul,

I’m afraid that is a difficult question to answer.

We don’t actually take on customization tasks like this and different designers/development shops of course charge different rates. A lot will depend on the full specification, how aggressive a timeline you are pursuing and so on – the best thing here would be to reach out to some experienced WordPress devs on some of the freelance marketplaces and see what they think 🙂

I hope that helps!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘community events’ is closed to new replies.