Community Event update / upgrade activation

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Event update / upgrade activation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

I just purchased the new new community events upgrade / update business license. I am not able to update through my hosted website. After purchase I clicked on download and it downloaded on my personal computer. Do not know how to transfer it to the site. please help

Shah
    Participant

this is the message that shows when go to plugin updates for the community event:

There is a new version of The Events Calendar: Community Events available but your license key is expired. Visit the Events Calendar website to renew your license. You’ll need to renew your license in order to have access to updates, downloads, and support. View what’s new with version 4.5.7.

When I go my account it seems activated till 2018

Shah
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event update / upgrade activation’ is closed to new replies.