Community event submit form: Page width not used fully

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community event submit form: Page width not used fully

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

in the latest version of the Community Events Plugin the width of the page is not used fully.
    Even the browser is using a width of 1388 px / 2048 px (on my laptop / Macbook), the event submit form is shown in “mobile style”.

It looks like the media query (https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp) of the event submit form doesn’t work properly.

Best regards,
    Oliver

Caroline

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue to us! We are aware of some display issues with Community Events submission forms when using certain themes with “Default Page Template” selected under Events template in your plugin’s Display settings. For now, selecting “Default Events Template” is the best way to ensure that your event submission forms look as good as possible at all resolutions! I’ll be sure to add this thread to our existing bug ticket for this issue so that we can follow up directly once a fix is available. 🙂

Thanks again for reaching out, and let us know if there’s anything else that we can assist you with here!

Oliver
    Participant

Thanks Caroline!

The ‘Default Events Template’ looks much better, but still not perfect for a desktop / laptop PC. I hope you get this bug fixed soon 😉

Best regards,
    Oliver

Barry

Thanks, Oliver. Work to ‘refresh’ things in this area is currently underway 🙂

Oliver
    Participant

Thanks Barry! Great to hear! When will it be available?

Barry

Hi Oliver,

We’re close but I’m afraid we can’t commit to a specific release date.

That said, you can access the pre-release builds for The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and Community Events (for this work specifically you will need all three) on our downloads page 🙂

Oliver
    Participant

I will check if the issue still exists with the new version 4.5 tomorrow 🙂

Regards,
    Oliver

Barry

Sounds good!

Nico

Hi Olvier,

Did you have the chance to re-test this?

Please let us know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hi Olvier,

Did you have the chance to re-test this?

Please let us know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Oliver
    Participant

Hi Nico, hi Barry!

this work now very good!

Thanks for the great update!

Best,
    Oliver

Barry

Excellent!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Community event submit form: Page width not used fully’ is closed to new replies.