Community Event Submission Hook

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Event Submission Hook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lebearuk
    Participant

I’ve created my own form which I’m trying to integrate with the community events add on.

I’m trying to establish the process of submitting the post data to the functions.

Could I get a little guidance as to which hook/action/function I should use to initiate the form submission?

Casey
    Participant

lebearuk,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Can I ask why you went to the trouble of creating your own form? Were you looking for something custom that the built-in Community form didn’t supply? Feedback like this is always helpful for us to understand our customers needs better, so thanks in advance for any insight you could give us.

The Community events add-on actually uses this core function to create events from the submission form: tribe_create_event(). If you look at the documentation there, it should show you how to pass values to the function and create your event there, if you’re still wanting to do this with a custom form.

Hopefully that points you in the right direction. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event Submission Hook’ is closed to new replies.