Community Event Integratio

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Event Integratio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melanie

Hi,

I´d like to know if the Community Event plugin provides forms and shortcodes for publishing events.
    It`s important to me, because I want to use s2members to implement conditions. That´s only possible if I can do somethink like that:

<my s2member condifion>[community form]</my s2member condition>

Looking forward to your answer.

BR,
    Melanie

Geoff

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for getting in touch,

Yes, Community Events does indeed provide you with a form that folks can use to submit events to The Events Calendar without needing to log into the WordPress admin.

By default, that form is added to it’s own page, which is automatically created by the plugin and located at: [your-site]/events/community/add

Community Events also includes a couple of shortcodes you can use to embed the form and its other content to other pages. You can read more about those here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/linking-to-community-events-pages/

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Melanie

Hi Geoff,

thanks for the fast response, which is indeed helpful to me.

Just one more question: With the Community Event do I have the possibilty to add events from backend (WP-Admin), too (as I can do with Event Calendar) or is it limited to the Community?

BR,
    Melanie

Geoff

Hi Melanie,

Absolutely! Community Events works seamlessly with The Events Calendar and does not hijack your ability to publish and manage all events from the WordPress admin as an administrator. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Melanie

HI Geoff,

great, I`ll give a try! Thank you!

BR,
    Melanie

Geoff

You bet, happy to help! Enjoy using Community Events and definitely let us know if any questions pop up as you dig in. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Event Integratio’ is closed to new replies.