Community event add page logout redirects to wp-login.php?loggedout=true

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community event add page logout redirects to wp-login.php?loggedout=true

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

I have added custom user profile, loin, logout forms (Profile Builder). I required a login before adding a community event. When I am not logged in and try to open community event add window, it redirects properly to my custom login page. However, on the submit page there is a “not <user name> log out” button that then redirects to wp-login.php?loggedout=true. I assume this is a shortcoming of the Profile Builder plug-on not intercepting this call? Can you give me any direction on how to grab this one? A redirect is not possible since this is the login page which is called by their login. Is there a way for me to change the action of that button or hide it?

Cliff

Hi Thomas.

Thanks for your detailed question.

Community Events’ logout button runs wp_logout_url() in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Main.php, which is used at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/functions/template-tags.php

Since wp_logout_url() is used, I’d guess your Profile Builder should be catching/intercepting this. You might send a copy of our Community Events add-on to them to be able to dig deeper here for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community event add page logout redirects to wp-login.php?loggedout=true’ is closed to new replies.