Community entured recurring event not fully created

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community entured recurring event not fully created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Riza
    Participant

Hi

I have entered an event using the community add form. It is an even that happens every day at the same time during February.

On the community edit page I can see that what I wanted is entered correctly. The event starts on 1 February and ends on 28 February. However, on the WP dashboard I can only see 11 instences of the event, instead of 28. See the attached screengrabs.

I have already published those instences and I can see them at the calendar page at http://www.yourvalleynews.co.uk/valley-events/2017-02/

What happened to the rest of the 17 instences?

PS. I have switched to Twenty Fifteen theme.

Riza
    Participant

False alarm! It simply took a long time for the recurring events to appear.

Strangely though, even though I have only published 11 events the remaining events were published automatically. My VPS must be running on coal 🙂

George
    Participant

Thanks for the update, @Riza!

It may have taken a while for the recurring instances to appear especially if it was a long or complicated recurrence pattern.

I’ll close this thread for now, but please feel free to open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community entured recurring event not fully created’ is closed to new replies.