Community Calendar Required for submission without Login? and Customizing a Form

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Calendar Required for submission without Login? and Customizing a Form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug Lyon

I thought there was a way in Event Calendar Pro to customize or create a customized form which will populate information to automatically go live on a calendar once approved. Can I do this or like with the free version, there is only one form available for submissions. And, must you have the community calendar plug in to let non-logged in users submit an event? Or will that be a feature of Event Calendar Pro if I create a link on my site to add an event, it would be available to anyone to use for Event submissions?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your questions!

create a customized form which will populate information to automatically go live on a calendar once approved

I’m sorry I don’t fully understand this part.What information do you want to populate where and when?

must you have the community calendar plug in to let non-logged in users submit an event

Yes, allowing non-logged in users to submit an event to your calendar can be done only through Community Events. This is not possible with TEC or Pro only.

Does this clarify?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Calendar Required for submission without Login? and Customizing a Form’ is closed to new replies.