Community Calendar Events List Says "This feature is not currently enabled."

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community Calendar Events List Says "This feature is not currently enabled."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dwbro1
    Participant

I added a community event via the add page and the event was properly placed into queue as pending. I went in and published the event but when I went to page to see it this is all I get.

“This feature is not currently enabled.”

I checked my slugs are fine and I saved permalinks again just incase but nada. You can see a link here http://www.genxmd.com/events/community/list/

Casey
    Participant

Dwbro1,
    First of all, have you tried disabling all other plugins to check for conflicts? That always helps us to narrow down the issue.

Secondly, are you running the latest version of the Community add-on (1.0.5)?

dwbro1
    Participant

I disabled every plugin and theme still same message. Then spent 3 hours fixing broken widgets. arrgg. 🙂

dwbro1
    Participant

Sorry yes I am running 1.0.5 of community plugin

Casey
    Participant

Dwbro1,
    Could you send me a private reply with a login to your site so I can investigate further? Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Calendar Events List Says "This feature is not currently enabled."’ is closed to new replies.