Community > Add New Venue?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community > Add New Venue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    digitaldrive
    Participant

Hi,
    I wish to allow anonymous Users to submit venues only (without requiring them to fill out all the details of an event). The Venue added should be equivalent to a New Venue added by Admin in the WordPress Control PanelCurrently, I have found \the-events-calendar-community-events\views\form.php and made a copy to themes\[my-theme-name]\tribe-events\community\form.php
    I have looked over the code and I’m in need of advice of where to go next.. The file advises:

* You can use any or all filters included in this file or create your own filters in
    * your functions.php. In order to modify or extend a single filter, please see our
    * readme on templates hooks and filters (TO-DO)

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction for the readme or offer a sample code of how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance..

Barry

Here’s an example of using a filter to customize the submission form. It’s also definitely worth reading up on what the WordPress Codex has to say about using hooks if you haven’t worked with them before 🙂

Barry

(That readme is, I believe, still a work in progress – hence it is marked TO-DO.)

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to check back in and see if Barry answered your question. Just let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Community > Add New Venue?’ is closed to new replies.