Comments On Single Events Pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Comments On Single Events Pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mathewemoore
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

Could you please help me enable JetPack comments system for single events pages? I don’t like the default wordpress comment system and would like to go back to JetPack comments since they allow facebook commenting, etc.

Geoff

Hi there, Matthew! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble here.

Just a quick check, but have you enabled comments in Events > Settings? There’s an option to do that on this screen under General Settings.

Events use default WordPress commenting, so if JetPack replaces the default commenting everywhere, then the same should happen for Events posts as well. If you have comments enabled in Events > Settings and they are still not displaying, then I think we should start deactivating other plugins to see if there is a conflict preventing comments from showing up. This process is outlined in greater detail in our guide for testing for conflicts.

Give that a shot and let me know what you find.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Matthew! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Comments On Single Events Pages’ is closed to new replies.