Comments no longer work on site with latest update

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Comments no longer work on site with latest update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Hi,
    After the latest update on community events, my comments on other pages and posts are no longer showing. Please advise.
    Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon James and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch impacting our single event view.
    We are actively working on a fix for this.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point.

But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

In the meantime, the only solution is to downgrade Community Events to 4.3.2.
    You can read this to assist you in this process: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Comments no longer work on site with latest update’ is closed to new replies.